Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"Tea Time"

After the stress of dealing with an earthquake and hurricane in less than a week, I took some time to relax and created this layout.  The photo was from a Mother's Day tea that I celebrated with my Mom, an aunt and my cousins.  I love my tea and enjoyed this time spent with family.  Thanks for stopping by!

I used lots of Webster's Pages products here--paper from their Ladies & Gents Tea Time, cameo, heart whimsie, netting and bloomers.  I made the flower around the cameo using toile tissue paper from the tea room's gift shop.  I used the Webster's netting to create a flower around the heart whimsie.  Other products used were Bazzill cardstock, Wilton doily, K&Co chipboard, Ranger liquid pearls and stickles, Zva pearls, Recollections flowers and leaves, and Prima swirl and flowers.

This is a closeup to show the dimension of the cluster of flowers at the bottom of the photo.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! Look at all those gorgeous details, Patty! Such a stunning design. Of course I so love all those Webster's goodies. The flowers you created are beautiful. Love the stack of tea cups, too.
    Sorry I haven't been by to visit. I've been expecting emails to notify me of your new posts, but haven't gotten any. So glad I decided to come check things out, as I can see I've been missing some good stuff. :)
    Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend. I'm so looking forward to that extra day to turn the alarm off. Only one week of school, and I'm already tired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty!!! This page is awesome. I just love the offset design and yes I see all the little WP goodies. Get scrapping woman! lol. You create lovely pages.

    So sorry to hear you've been through so much climate activity. It must be pretty stressful down your way.

    I've been away camping. Enjoying the last days of summer before school went back. Todays the first full day for the kids.

    Haven't had much of a chance to do much scrapping lately just some requested work. Life just gets hectic at times. Have a great week.
    Hugs,
    Jenix

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pat,

    Wow, this page is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's LOVELY! I cannot scrapbook to save my life but you sure make it look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely page and I love your pretty blog :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty...makes me want to get back to it. cherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi girl,
    Sooooo happy to see you "being back iscrap-town'!!!!
    Just LOVE your O!
    Great to see this all!!!
    I am so sorry you had to del wih all these terrible things!
    Have been ill, but coming back too!
    Big hug,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete