Saturday, October 1, 2011

World Card Making Day

Today was a beautiful fall day!  I decided to make a big pot of homemade chicken noodle soup.  Thought it would go perfectly with some warm, crusty bread.  While the chicken was cooking and since it is World Card Making Day, I took some time and made two fall theme cards.

This card was made using paper from  Making Memories' Autumn Splendor line as well as the diecut, ribbon and wooden tag.  I used a bit of hemp to attach the wooden tag.

This card also uses Making Memories paper, ribbon and leaves.  The tag and pearl are from Recollections, and the stamped sentiment is from PaperTrey Ink.

I apologize for the somewhat lopsided cropped photos.  I still haven't gotten the hang of loading and editing the photos.  My son helps me get this far.  I think I need to take a class!  TFL  Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pat,

    Lovely Fall cards. Don't worry about the lopsided photo. After all these times taking pictures for my blog, I still have problem with taking pictures and up loading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a lovely day yesterday! We had such beautiful weather, too. After playing in my scraproom in the morning, Nik and I spent the afternoon together putting out the outside pumpkins and adding the (sorry) spooky spiderweb to the bushes. :)
    Your cards are absolutely adorable! I hadn't seen that MM paper yet, and it is so cute and so perfect for fall. I really like how you used the die cut paper and love that mixed with the scallops of the wooden tag. Love the layered trim and leaves on the second, along with that fabulous pear paper. :)
    Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete