Friday, April 20, 2012

Bookmarks

The weekend has gotten off to a great start.  The weather has been beautiful.  I did a bit of shopping today and met my SIL for lunch.  Very nice day.  Much needed rain, though, is forecast for the latter half of the weekend.

In the meantime, here are the bookmarks I made for little Easter gifts.  The bookmarks themselves are from Recollections. 


The Bliss bookmark is made with MME paper, Prima flower, Martha Stewart butterfly and Recollections pearls.  The Bliss metal tag is from Making Memories.  The Hope tag as well as the next four use paper, stickers and diecuts from K&Co.  The flowers are Prima.



I really enjoyed making these.  I plan on making more for Mother's Day.  There are a lot of special occasions in the month of May in our family, and I have a lot of ideas of things to make.  We'll see how much gets done!

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, they are so pretty! my favorite are the white one and the pink one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bookmarkers you have made sweet colors to!
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful...i love all the details..happy weekend Patty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those are just beautiful, Patty! So elegant and vintage and right up my little shabby-chic-loving alley!
    Hope you've had a nice weekend so far. We've been getting a lot of rain here, too. Started yesterday afternoon and is supposed to continue on and off all day today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patty,
    I just LOVE these! They are so pretty and Audrey is right! They are elegant and vintage and right up my alley! I am impressed! Wow!

    ReplyDelete