Thursday, February 14, 2013

Be My Valentine

How are you spending Valentine's Day?  I've been cleaning, washing and running errands.  To be honest, my husband is working two jobs today; so we will be going to dinner on Sunday for a late Valentine's Day.  We prefer it that way to avoid the crowded restaurants today.  I did receive a beautiful silver heart necklace from my son, though.

I did also squeeze some time in today to make this quick tag.  My son needed one to go with a gift for his girlfriend.  I used Carta Bella paper on a Recollections tag.  The edges of the tag were inked in Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.  The flowers are Prima and are spritzed with a bit of Glimmer Mist.  The center of the large flower is from K&Co.  Everything else are just bits and pieces from my stash.


I just want to share a photo of my little buddy, Jasper (named after one of the Twilight vampires).  He got groomed today and looked so cute.


Thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comments.  I should be back again this weekend.  Happy Valentine's Day!

9 comments:

  1. Oh your tag is gorgeous.. and Jasper is soo cute.. He does looks so clean and soft!! and my hubby was away for Val day so we will have our day when he gets home.. preferably with some take away so I get a break from cooking!!hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Valentine's Day! LOVE the tag. I'm sure Brittney did, too. Can't wait to see your necklace. And Jasper looks adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet tag you have made.And Jasper looks so cool now..
    byebye,Lean

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you all are smart for avoiding the crowded restaurants on Valentine's Day anyway! :)
    Love sweet little Jasper! He looks beautiful after his spa treatment! And your tag is lovely! Bet the girlfriend adored this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty valentine tag Patty. Don't you love it when you can use up bits of your stash?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Patty! I'm sure your son's GF loved it :)- I also love tags- they sure do come in handy, don't they??

    And I love that you named your dog after one of the Twilight characters- I'm a fan as well!! ;)

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  7. The valentine tag is beautiful! and so is Jasper!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet and beautiful tag!!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your tag is just beautiful!! Patty :) and your adorable dog :) :) what breed is he/she?? x

    ReplyDelete