Sunday, December 29, 2013

A Few More Christmas Cards

Hi everyone!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  Ours was very nice.  I had meant to post these cards before Christmas but never got around to it.  So, here we go...


The Vintage Christmas collection from MME has to be my all-time favorite!  I love the papers used on this card.  An image was punched from one of the papers and placed inside the Bead Landing bottle cap.  A clear epoxy sticker was placed over it.  Some snowflakes were made with a Martha Stewart punch; the others are Martha Stewart stickers.  Bits of tinsel garland at the bottom on the tag are from Tim Holtz.  I also rubbed some Inka Gold around the edge of the tag.  A vintage button was placed at the top of the tag.


The next card uses papers from Little Yellow Bicycle.  The trim is from MME.  The Jolly button is from Recollections.  The tree and snowflakes are wooden and from Recollections.  I painted them white and coated them in Martha Stewart tinsel glitter.  A couple of rhinestones finishes the tag.

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I do have another ornament and card to share that I made for gifts but I think they could be used other than for Christmas.  I'll share those later.  If I'm not back here before Wednesday, I wish everyone a happy and healthy new year!  Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. They are both so beautiful! I just love the tags that you made and incorporated in your cards!
    I wish you a happy, healthy and creative 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are sweet and beautiful! I especially love the trim on the second card! Wishing you a Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome cards, Patty! Love that sweet vintage paper on the first one, but then smiled so big to see the Little Yellow goods on the second. Really fabulous work, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are so sweet! I will hate to put away all the Christmas goodies but I also am looking forward to making Valentines! Happy new year Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Christmas cards! Love the use of tags on them! Pretty vintage paper and snowflakes. too. And, sweet white tree on the second card! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Wishing you and family a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your image in the bottlecap is so sweet and really adds to the vintage feel of the card. I like how you dressed up the wooden embellies on the other card too!

    ReplyDelete