Sunday, December 21, 2014

Christmas Crafting

With the big day almost here, I have been feverishly trying to make enough Christmas cards and tags to give out.  I have a good amount done but far less that I wanted to have.  I never seem to allow enough time!  Today, I have a card and some tags I made for my co-workers to share.

Recently, I received a collection of Martha Stewart 6x6 Christmas papers, tags, and stickers from my Secret Santa partner in a swap group I joined; so I immediately went to work using everything for this card and the tags.  It's amazing how much time is saved by using 3-D stickers!  It was a godsend for me at this late date!


Aren't those little ornament stickers the cutest things?  I simply added the baker's twine to the top of each and attached them to the Martha Stewart paper.  The border at the top and the chipboard tag are an older line from K&Co, and the tinsel trim is Tim Holtz.

Next up are a trio of tags.  Love those snowglobe stickers.  To highlight each globe, I used a couple of circular punches from EK.  These were so easy to put together using Martha's pre-made tags.


For this one, I added some crochet trim to the bottom, a metal snowflake, Stickles, a K&Co layered flower sticker, and Martha Stewart rhinestones and snowflake stickers.


On this tag, I added a couple of Recollections dimensional pinecones on top of the pinecones already printed on the tag.  I also added more Martha Stewart rhinestones on top of the berries on the holly leaves.  Love the Christmas lights strand from Jolee's that I wrapped around the globe.  Red bows and a felt greeting finished it off.


I think this last tag is my favorite of the group.  The snowflake stickers are from Jolee's and Martha Stewart.  I tucked a bit of eyelash yarn under the globe.


These tags and the card were all done in one afternoon--quite an accomplishment for me.  I usually like to spend more time on what I make but I needed to get them done quickly.  I do have more to share but will save that for another time.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and for the sweet comments you leave.  I would like to wish everyone the happiest of Christmases.  Take time to enjoy each moment.

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects Patty! Love all the shimmery 3D stickers! So very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your projects are beautiful, Patty! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful projects, Patty! I LOVE your tags! Those snowglobes are the cutest things ever, and I love all the detail you added. The eyelash trim behind the last globe really caught my eye. Love your pretty card, too. The 3D ornament stickers are really cute. Love the baker's twine you added. :)
    Thank you so much for the BEAUTIFUL card you sent me! You so made my day!

    ReplyDelete

  4. Those stickers even more pretty with your use of other trims to create a lovely group of tags.... and I agree...those ornaments are just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,they look gorgeous! I love the colours of your tags and the beautiful glitter accents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are absolutely gorgeous, Pat! Wishing you and your family a blissfully holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure have been busy creating! Love the card and tags - all are so pretty! Wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Beautiful tags and lovely card with 3D bulb stickers...so pretty! Wishing for you a wonderful Christmas! Thanks again for the gorgeous card!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tags. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tags are gorgeous!!! I also love the background you are using. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete