Sunday, August 23, 2015

Vintage Tag

Hi everyone!  It's been a beautiful weekend here.  I hope you are enjoying some relaxing time.  I've been working on a lot of tags lately for a swap and have a new one to share today.


Once again, I used things I've been hoarding to make this tag.  The background paper is an older K&Co line that I inked the edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink.  The flowers,leaves and pearl swirls are Prima.  I believe the frame around the vintage image is from Tattered Angels, but I'm not sure.  I did give it a coat of glitter for sparkle.  The wooden clock and lace trim are Recollections.  The lace tie at the top was from the bargain bin at Joann's.


And there you have it.  Time to use up things instead of saving them.  Plus, it clears the way for new items!

Wishing you a wonderful week ahead.  Thanks so much for stopping by and your sweet comments.

8 comments:

  1. Gosh, this tag is as gorgeous as can be! It looks so romantic, elegant and feminine. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is so pretty Patty! Love the lace! And yes don't hoard, use it! Hehe! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Patty! Such a gorgeous bouquet of flowers, and I love the vintage image and all that lovely trim! Good for you for using up some of your older stash items. I've still got some of those chippie frames, too! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Patty! This screams elegance! Love all the pearls and blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, Patty! What a sweet image in the frame! I, too, have some of those frame...I must use them!:-) I love all the pretty flowers, lace, and pearls! You make the most stunning tags! Take care and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This tag is just fabulous! So romantic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow such a beautiful vintage tag Patty!
    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so shabby and vintagey!(is that even a word?) love all the lace, pearls and blossoms!

    ReplyDelete