Sunday, February 21, 2016

Lacy Tag

Hello friends!  Back to share with you today a tag I made using things from my stash that have been there for quite awhile.


The tag base is from Ranger and I covered it with papers from K&Co.  The lacy frame with flowers is from Recollections.  The sweet image was a free print but I can't remember who offered it.  I tucked some cheesecloth and a Prima doily under the frame.  The border strip of lace, flowers and scalloped paper is also from Recollections.  I added a couple of pieces of lace below that.  Above the border is a strip of pearls from Recollections.  The pearl swirl in the upper right corner is Prima.  The organza ribbon and pearl tie at the top are from Joann's.


If you click on each image, you can see the details better.  I really love how this tag turned out.  Plus, it felt good to use these older, yet still beautiful, craft items.

That's it for me today.  I am going to try to get some crafting done.  It's been a bit difficult to do having this foot fracture as my supplies are stored in the basement and I have to bring them upstairs.  I could have my husband or son get them for me, but they wouldn't know where to begin!  I hope you have a fantastic week ahead.  Thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comments.

10 comments:

  1. Your tag looks truly gorgeous! I just love the elegant and feminine look of it and the beautiful die-cut doily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely gorgeous Patty! Pretty things never get old, they always look good.. and this tag looks mighty good! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Patty!! Love that doily die, one of my favs. The blue flowers really look amazing against the soft background, how lovely!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Patty I love your mix of lace and the way you have layered it onto your design. A beautiful tag.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really make the most beautiful tags, my friend! LOVE all the layers and all the details on here! Sweet vintage image and super sweet flowers. Really love them in blue! And bravo for using some older stash items. That always feels good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty tag Patty! I love the mix of beautiful papers and the die cut doily! All the blossoms add a nice touch! Great way to show your products some love :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag with cool details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing your pretty tags, Patty! Lovely image and gorgeous details with the flowers and lace! Hope you are healing well with your foot fracture...take care!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Patty: I haven't checked in to blogland in a few days. Love the blues on this tag, and that lacy star doily. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi Patty , gorgeous tag, it is great to use up older craft supplies, I am doing the same myself :) it's amazing the stuff we find in our craft rooms that we have forgotten about (",) I do hope your foot is getting better ♥

    ReplyDelete